About the course
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the course structure has changed as follows:
Practitioners must complete the online lectures and pass the online exam (75% score) prior to attending the face-to-face course.
The face-to face 3 hour session consists of revision of the online lectures, Q&A session with Dr Otto, 30 minute marketing session with Vernon Otto and a 1:30hr hands-on practical session.
Unfortunately, we cannot provide hot food on the day, but we will provide pre-packed sandwiches, crisps, snacks, tea,coffee, bottled drinks and pre-packed biscuits for lunch and during breaks.
*During the practical session, if you would like to experience the IV formulas that you have prepared, we will require you to complete the consent form prior to attendance.*
The IntraVita International IVNT (intravenous nutrition) training course has been designed by Dr Jacques Otto and is based on the IntraVita product line.
The course consists of a 300-page electronic manual, 3 hours+ worth of video lectures and also power-point slides to view and read prior to completing the multiple choice exam, in which you are given 4 hours to complete. Once you have passed the exam (pass mark 75%) you will be invited to attend the face to face training day.
The course will cover the history of IVNT, nutrients, amino acids, minerals, contra-indications, drug interactions, medical history and consent forms and twenty four IntraVita IVNT Formulas for health ad wellbeing.
IntraVita IVNT formulas are for the following health and well-being indications: performance boosting, brain boosting, energising, detoxification, heavy metal removal, immune system boosting, hair nourishment, skin brightening, muscle building, athletic performance and fat burning. Our formulas do not treat medical conditions.
During the practical session we will teach you how to prepare and administer IntraVita IV Drips. You will also be able to experience an IV Wellness Myers Drip, Glutathione IV Push, Methylcobalamin (B12) Shot and a separate 8-gram IV vitamin C Drip on the day. IntraVita has over 24 different protocols with a safety track record of over 9 years, without any adverse reactions.
Upon completion of the course your clinic will be displayed on our clinic finder for 3 months, attendees will also gain a free membership to AIMS ((Association of Intravenous micro-nutrient supplementation) for 1 year and have access to our aftercare service. You will also receive an IV starter pack containing 4 x Modified Myers Plus Ready to Administer IV Drip packs that have an RRP of £800.
Please note we only train the following registered practitioners: GMC (Doctors), GDC (Dentists), NMC (Nurses), GPhC (Pharmacists) or HCPC (Paramedics).
Please note we do not train, beauty therapists, phlebotomist, aestheticians and non registered medical practitioners.
Why Choose IntraVita Products after your training?
At IntraVita we only supply practitioners that have completed our IVNT training course with our products. This is to ensure practitioners know how to use our products safely and also so that they are suitably qualified to carry out appropriate medical histories prior to administering our nutrients to their clients.
IntraVita has been manufacturing IV vitamin supplements since 2011 and all its products are insured for product liability in the UK. Our protocols have a safety track record dating back to 2011. Since then there have been no adverse reactions to our products. All the products we manufacture are GMO free, Gluten free, Hexane free, Preservative free and Sugar free. Our products are also vegan-friendly and contain zero traces of animals. Our Ready to Administer formulas require no dilution and eliminate user error and the risk of infection. We also offer a next day delivery service from our GPhC registered pharmacy and MHRA approved WDA Medicines wholesaling facility. We always adhere to good distribution practice (GDP) standards ensuring that the products you purchase whether they are supplements, medicines or medical devices are all stored appropriately and delivered to you correctly.
IntraVita products are classified in the UK as IV nutrients that are used for supplementation purposes only and not to treat any medical conditions. No medical claims are made to the uses of our products. Please note our products are for supplementation purposes only “Food Supplement” NOT “Dietary Supplement”. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Group 1 - Registration & ID Checks
- Photographic ID
- Professional registration number check.
- Consent form
- Author’s background
- Government regulation of IVNT and IVDT in the UK
- NICE guidelines on intravenous fluid therapy in adults in hospital
- Intravenous Nutrient Therapy (IVNT) vs Intravenous Drug Therapy (IVDT) in the UK
- History of Intravenous Nutrient Therapy (IVNT)
- USA: Doctors Myers, Gaby & Schrader
- UK: Evolution of IVNT 2014
- UK: Association of Intravenous Micronutrient Supplementation (AIMS) UK
- Malnutrition in Underdeveloped Countries – WHO Statistics
- Malnutrition in Developed Countries
- Cost of Malnutrition to the NHS from 2011 – 2012 (NIHR Southampton Research Centre & BAPEN)
- Global Parenteral Nutrition Market Dynamics – Grand View Research Parenteral Nutrition Market
- Why is IVNT preferred over Intramuscular Nutrient Therapy (IMNT) & Oral Nutrient Therapy (ONT)?
- Safety Aspects of IVNT – Osmolarity, Infusion rates, Side Effects, Complications & Contraindications
- Medical History & Informed Consent and aftercare
- Check List – Medical History & Consent, Clinic Preparedness, Patient Preparedness
- Check List – Treatment Record
- Bottled Drinks
- Private clinic vs franchising model
- Advertising IV nutrients to your patients
- Treatment packages
- Retail recommended prices (RRP)
- IntraVita marketing assets
- Clinic Finder
- Pre-packed biscuits
- Bottled Drinks
IVNT Practical Session
- Practical demonstrations will include:
- Preparing Wellness Myers IV Formula
- Reconstituting Glutathione IV Push
- Methylcobalamin B12 IV push/ IM Shot preparation
- Preparing IV Vitamin C Drip
Course Fee: £995+VAT. This includes:
- 300 Page Manual
- 24 Drip Protocols
- 125 Power Point Slides
- 3 hours + Lecture videos
- Practical Demo to experience on the day : Wellness Myers IV Formula, Glutathione IV Push, Methylcobalamin B12 IV Shot, IV Vitamin C Drip to experience on the day
- Access to After Care Service
- This course is worth 7 hours of personal development.
- Clinic displayed on Clinic Finder for 3 Months
- Membership to AIMS (Association of Intravenous micro-nutrient supplementation) for 1 year.
- Free Starter Pack worth £800 RRP (4 x Modified Myers Plus – Ready to administer IV Drip packs)
The course fee must be paid in advance in order to secure place
In order to attend the face to face training course, all attendee’s must complete the online lectures and exam. Online lectures and pre-course material can take roughly 4 hours to complete and the maximum time it takes to complete the online exam is 4 hours.
We advise spending time reviewing the pre-course material before they arrive on the day. This pre-course material is there to equip you with the knowledge you’ll need to understand aspects of the training course.
- Maximum class size: 4
- Practitioners that are registered with the GMC,GDC (Dentists),NMC (Nurses), GPhC (Pharmacists) and HCPC registered Paramedics can attend the course
- Previous experience in Phlebotomy or Venepuncture is necessary prior to attending the course
- Practitioners must have completed an anaphylaxis course prior to attending the course
- The products used for the course are insured by the Newline Group in the UK
- No model is required
- Non – Prescribers can attend the course. However, NON POM products range is limited. ( Please contact us for Clarification).
- Please note we do not train non medics
Please note if you are a non-prescribing Nurse, Pharmacist or Paramedic, then you cannot purchase prescription only medicines such as Sodium Chloride 0.9% (Saline) without a prescription.
Some of the intravenous nutrients manufactured by IntraVita International require dilution with saline or water for injection. Therefore, non prescribers will need a prescriber to prescribe the saline and the water for injection as both are prescription only medicines (POM). The following products require dilution with saline or water for injection: Selenium, Zinc, Vitamin C 8g +25g, B3,B5, B6, Glutathione Arginine, Taurine, Lysine, Cysteine, NADH, Immuno Booster, Skin Brightening, ATP Energiser, Amino Mix 1 and Amino Mix 2.
Non prescribers are limited to the following products that do not require dilution with saline or water for injection: Performance Booster Plus, Modified Myeres Plus, Fat Burner Plus, Amino Muscle Plus, Health Boost Plus, Advanced ATP, Vitamin C 15g, Methylcobalamin 5mg (Shot), Bcomplex (Shot), Biotin (Shot), Fat Burner (Shot). Please note our most popular cocktails are the Performance Booster Plus and the Modified Myeres Plus.
Please note emergency medicine required to treat anaphalactic reactions such as Adrenaline (Epinephrine),Salbutamol,Glucagon and Dexamethasome are prescription only medicines (POM) and require a prescription.
Upon completion of the course it is the responsibility of the practitioner to obtain their own medical malpractice insurance in order to administer the IV formulas to their patients.
Please note we only supply practitioners with IVNT products that have completed our IVNT training course or those of our partners.