Thread Lift (Beginners)
from £995.00 +VAT
About the course
Practitioners will be trained to use, Twin Mono PDOs, Mono Eye Cannula and 6D Barbed Cannula Cogs.
The course begins with an introduction to PDO threads, including the history of thread lifting as well as anatomy, procedures, mechanisms, side effects and protocols, among other topics.
Dr Jacques Otto will then explain the rationale behind his “5 Point Face Lift Technique”, and why so many practitioners, and trainers for other companies including our competitors, have adopted this technique globally. He will cover the core fundamentals and important points to note, in order that practitioners understand the technique and get the best possible results for patients.
A variety of procedures and techniques will be taught during the day covering a full face lift using 6D Barbed Cannula Cogs, tightening of the double chin area (using Cogs) and Tear Trough rejuvenation using our Cannula Mono.
Please note this course is intense and in depth, therefore class sizes are limited to 3 practitioners per sessions. From our experience, as the leading training provider in this field, we do not believe that practitioners can get enough experience or understanding of the techniques when classes contain more than 3 individuals.
Registration & ID Checks
The lecture consists of the following:
- The History of Thread Lifting
- PDO Mode of Action
- PDO Regeneration Key Mechanisms
- Diff Types of PDO Threads
- Facial Anatomy
- PDO Thread Indications
- Side Effects and Complications
- Pre-Treatment Procedure
- Post-Treatment Procedure
- Patient Aftercare
- Consent Forms
- PDO Thread Insertion Protocols
Practical and consent
- Dr Otto + Practitioner – Prep of the first model
- Consent form review
Hands On Training with First Practitioner
Dr Otto + Practitioner - Prep of Second Model/Consent Form Review
Hands On Training with Second Practitioner
Dr Otto + Practitioner - Prep of Final Model/Consent Form Review
Hands On Training with Final Practitioner
The course fee: £995.00 plus VAT, this includes all materials used on the day.
Practitioners must bring their own model and training must be hands-on to qualify for insurance purposes.
The course fee must be paid in advance in order to secure place
- Maximum class size: 3
- Only practitioners that are registered with the GMC, GDC and NMC can attend this training course.
- NMC registered nurses with 1 years aesthetic experience and have attended an advanced dermal filler course can attend this course.
- IntraVita International is only responsible for the threads supplied by us and not other threads used by practitioners after training.
- This course is recognised and insured by Cosmetic Insure
- The products used for the course is insured by The Newline Group
- This course is worth 7 hours of personal development.
- Please note we do not train non medics
Below are our current scheduled course dates. If you are looking for dates for future courses, please get in-touch with us. We must vet and verify all our practitioners that attend our courses so you must have an approved IntraVita account to book. You can register for an account here.
Loading course dates...
Intravita International – Essex
Our CQC registered training facility in Essex provides a safe, controlled and relaxed environment for your course. All lectures and practical sessions have dedicated separate rooms with chairs and tables 6 feet apart to adhere to social distancing rules at all times. As well as our training facility, we also have a separate pharmacy on site and parking space for 30 cars. Parking is free.