Thread Lift (Intermediate)
from £995.00 +VAT
About the course
You will be trained to use, Twin Mono PDOs, Mono Eye Cannula and 6D Barbed Cannula Cogs.
The course begins with an introduction to PDO threads, including the history of thread lifting as well as anatomy, procedures, mechanisms, side effects and protocols, among other topics.
Dr Jacques Otto will then explain the rationale behind his “5 Point Face Lift Technique”, and why so many practitioners, and trainers for other companies including our competitors, have adopted this technique globally. He will cover the core fundamentals and important points to note, in order that practitioners understand the technique and get the best possible results for their patients.
Your one to one hands on training consists of a variety of techniques and you will be required to insert: 10 x 6D Barbed Cannula Cogs, 10 x Tear Trough Cannula PDO’s, 30 x Mono PDO’s into your models face.
Our intermediate course will teach you how to use PDO threads to create an instant face lift and encourage skin rejuvenation in the tear trough and cheek/naso-labial areas.
Please note this course is intense and in depth, therefore class sizes are limited to one practitioner per session. From our experience, as the leading training provider in this field, we do not believe that practitioners can get enough experience or understanding of the techniques with larger class sizes.
Registration & ID Checks
PDO Lecture + Q&A
- The History of Thread Lifting
- PDO Mode of Action
- PDO Regeneration Key Mechanisms
- Diff Types of PDO Threads
- Facial Anatomy
- PDO Thread Indications
- Side Effects and Complications
- Pre-Treatment Procedure
- Post-Treatment Procedure
- Patient Aftercare
- Consent Forms
- PDO Thread Insertion Protocols
Coffee +Tea Break
Practical and consent
- Consent form review
- Pictures of model prior to treatment
- Drawings of thread placement
- Preparation of the model
Supervised Hands-on training with Dr Otto.
- Full facelift using 10 x 6 Dimensional PDO cannula cogs
- Tear trough rejuvenation using 10 x mono eye cannulas
- Skin rejuvenation using 30 x mono PDO threads
Lunch + Refreshments
Review of Models Results
- Review of end result
- Comparison of before and after pictures
- Recap of patient aftercare
The course fee: £995.00 plus VAT, this includes all materials used on the day.
Practitioners must bring their own model and training must be hands-on to qualify for insurance purposes.
The course fee must be paid in advance in order to secure place
- Maximum class size: 1
- Only practitioners that are registered with the GMC, GDC and NMC can attend this training course.
- NMC registered nurses with 1 years aesthetic experience and have attended an advanced dermal filler course can attend this course.
- IntraVita International is only responsible for the threads supplied by us and not other threads used by practitioners after training.
- This course is recognised and insured by Cosmetic Insure
- The products used for the course is insured by The Newline Group
- This course is worth 7 hours of personal development.
- Please note we do not train non medics (beauticians, aestheticians and phlebotomists)
Below are our current scheduled course dates. If you are looking for dates for future courses, please get in-touch with us. We must vet and verify all our practitioners that attend our courses so you must have an approved IntraVita account to book. You can register for an account here.
Loading course dates...
IntraVita Pharmacy – Essex
Our GPhC registered pharmacy and MHRA approved WDA medicines wholesaling depot in Essex, adheres to good distribution practice (GDP) at all times.
You can rest assured that the products you order from us are stored and distributed correctly.
Intravita training facility – Essex
Our CQC registered training facility in Essex provides a safe, controlled and relaxed environment for your course. All lectures and practical sessions have dedicated separate rooms with chairs and tables 6 feet apart to adhere to social distancing rules at all times. As well as our training facility, we also have a separate pharmacy on site and parking space for 30 cars. Parking is free.