Thread Lift (Advanced)
from £995.00 +VAT
About the course
Our updated advanced course will focus on Dr Jacques Otto new 10 Point Face Lift Technique using 18G 6D barbed cannula cogs.
Please note this is not suitable for beginners, and an in-depth knowledge of facial anatomy is essential prior to attending this course as well as previous PDO thread treatment experience. We do offer a intermediate comprehensive course for those who would like to learn more about Dr Otto’s revolutionary techniques and develop the necessary skills to tackle our more advanced offerings.
This class will cover a Full Face Lift, Eyebrow Lift, Jawline Lift and Neck Lift using 30 x 6D Barbed Cannula Cogs.
The course consists of one to one hands-on supervised practice and also comes with Dr Jacques Otto advanced manual.
Registration & ID Checks
PDO Lecture on advanced techniques + Q&A
The lecture consists of the following:
- PDO thread insertion advanced protocols/techniques
Coffee +Tea Break
Preparation of Model
Practical and consent
- Consent form review
- Pictures of model prior to treatment
- Drawings of thread placement
- Preparation of the model
Supervised Hands-on training with Dr Otto.
- Full facelift using 10 x 18G 6 Dimensional PDO cannula cogs
- Eyebrow lift using 19G cannula cogs
Lunch + Refreshments
Review of Models Results
- Review of end result
- Comparison of before and after pictures
- Recap of patient aftercare
The course fee: £995.00 plus VAT and practitioners must bring their own models. Training must be hands on to qualify for insurance purposes. The full course fee must be paid in advance in order to secure place.
- Maximum class size: 3
- Only practitioners that are registered with the GMC, GDC and NMC can attend this training course
- IntraVita International is only responsible for the threads supplied by us and not other threads used by practitioners after training
- This course is recognised and insured by Cosmetic Insure
- This course is worth 7 hours of personal development.
- Please note we do not train non-medics
Below are our current scheduled course dates. If you are looking for dates for future courses, please get in-touch with us. We must vet and verify all our practitioners that attend our courses so you must have an approved IntraVita account to book. You can register for an account here.
Loading course dates...
IntraVita Pharmacy – Essex
Our GPhC registered pharmacy and MHRA approved WDA medicines wholesaling depot in Essex, adheres to good distribution practice (GDP) at all times.
You can rest assured that the products you order from us are stored and distributed correctly.
Intravita training facility – Essex
Our CQC registered training facility in Essex provides a safe, controlled and relaxed environment for your course. All lectures and practical sessions have dedicated separate rooms with chairs and tables 6 feet apart to adhere to social distancing rules at all times. As well as our training facility, we also have a separate pharmacy on site and parking space for 30 cars. Parking is free.